Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Hello Stamping Friends,

I sincerely thank each and every one of you for supporting me this past year. Yesterday was the end of the Stampin' Up! year and today begins a new year for me as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Isn't that exciting, I get to celebrate New Year twice every year.

Because of the love and support of all of you, customers, fellow demonstrators, including downline members, and of course, my family, I earned the Getaway trip to Washington, D.C. in September for Don and I. This is the 4th trip I have earned in the past 13 years and it's still exciting earning it. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to stamping with each of you in the coming year.

 
This is a cupcake dress I made for a bridal shower this past weekend. I know, you're thinking this doesn't have anything to do with Stampin' Up! Well, you are wrong. See that bow on the dress? It was made using the bow die and the big shot. I used the icing paper (yes, it's edible) you find in the baking section to make the bow. It needed something at the waist and I thought that was the perfect touch.

 
Here is a close-up of the bow. See, how cool is that?
 
 
Also, here are this week's weekly deals. If you would like any of these specials please let me know by Sunday, July 6 so I can place the order for you. You can always place the order yourself online as well. Which ever is easier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment