Hello Stamping Friends,
I have some great and exciting news. The Stampin' Blendabilities Markers are now available! I've been receiving questions regarding them. I can tell, many of you are excited! So here's a sneak peek at them along with some basic information.
The Blendabilities are an exclusive alcohol-based marker set that come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color ), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock when using them, but any one of our cardstocks would work just as well.
The first set of Blendabilities products will include:
- Coastal Cabana
- Cherry Cobbler
- Daffodil Delight
- Old Olive
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rich Razzleberry
- Skin Tone Assortment (set of six)
- Memento Ink Pad & refill
- Color Lifter
What sets Blendabilities apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray
- Color coded caps
- Can be used with transparent sheets and to color pearls, rhinestones, buttons, etc
- And of course...Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock!
These photos were taken at the 2014 Catalog Premiere Event I attended in April. Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up! shared them with us. Flower image is from a new single stamp, Blended Bloom.
I'm sure you'll want to add them to your wish list or order them right away so you can play with them. Check out my class schedule, too, because the class will teach you some different techniques using the great new markers.
These make me even want to color. If you know anything at all about me with stamping, you know I don't like to color.