Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Please Help Me! I Am So Close

Hello Stamping Friends,

I am very close to my annual goals but I'm going to need a little help reaching those goals. Can you help?  As a little gift for helping me reach my goals, I am offering the following special until Sunday evening as well.

Rachel's Need to Reach My Goal Sale:


All orders placed now through Sunday evening will receive FREE shipping (that's a 10% savings)

However, if you place an order of $100 or more you will receive 20% off your total order.

Plus, if you place an order of $150 or more you will receive the 20% discount and ALL hostess benefits.

All orders will also receive 10 card samples that you can use as inspiration. All cards are different. No two orders will get the same cards.

(NOTE: This sale does not apply to previous orders or Hostess workshop orders. This sale is available through Rachel Yurkanin only and is not a sale offered by Stampin' Up!)

If you don't have the new catalog yet, you can check it out online at www.rachelyurkanin.stampinup.net  (Let me know that you don't have the catalog and we can arrange for you to get one.)

This week's weekly deal has just been released. Some great items at a discount. If you are interested in any of these items please let me know by Sunday evening. I will be placing one last order for June Sunday night. These items would be part of the discount during my Help me Reach my Goal Sale.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment