Monday, June 23, 2014

Dots, Dots & More Dots

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are enjoying this day. I sure am. It was absolutely fabulous not having to set an alarm this morning to get up and get ready for school. I'm going to love this summer vacation. Last year, there wasn't much relaxing in the summer. with a house under construction there was always something to be done or somewhere to go and pick out things. I vow to make this a relaxing summer. I'll let you know how I make out at the end of summer.

 
Today's card is made using something that I love, love, love. Polka dots. The more the better, well, at least that's how I see it.  I embossed the black cardstock with the awesome new giant polka dot embossing folder. Then I used the circle stamp from Work of Art and whisper white craft ink to stamp polka dots inside the embossed polka dots.
 
I stamped the greeting on a scrap of white cardstock and then punched it out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. Added a few more circle punches behind that and finished it off with some of the new thick baker's twine.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink:: Whisper White Craft, Black Staz-on and Strawberry Slush Classic Ink
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, & Basic Black Cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, & Strawberry Slush Baker's Twine
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment