Saturday, May 3, 2014

Oops, I Missed Posting.......

Hello Stamping Friends,

I just realized that I didn't post last week's Sister in Stamping card. I have been crazy busy and just trying to catch up isn't easy either.  I've been subbing at school just about everyday (and the one day a week that I'm not, I usually have a lot on my plate to catch up on), plus the boys are busy with their sports and that equals mom being busy taking Jonah to practice and games and going to Noah's games to be the support mom and cheer my boy on. Doesn't leave a lot of down time that's for sure, but I absolutely love it and wouldn't change it either.

So here is last week's card using retiring stamps. The Make a wish stamp set has been one of my go to stamp sets for birthday projects since it's debut. I love it. It creates quick and easy projects that always end up looking great.

 
This particular card is great for any child's birthday. I love the primary colors for either boy or girl cards, especially if you are making several all at once (which I highly recommend because it's easier when you already have everything out), you don't have to worry about having enough boy cards or girl cards. It works for both.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Make a Wish
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point & Wild Wasabi
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Alphabet Press embossing folder, Daffodil Delight Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals, & Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment