Friday, March 21, 2014

Have you been Pinspired?

Hello Stamping Friends,

How many of you have head of Pinterest? If you haven't you are going to want to check it out and fast. I love Pinterest and all the great ideas I have pinned (for use sometime or another). But if you are anything like me you pin 1000's of pins and don't always go back to your boards to actually use all those great ideas you pinned to use later. Well, this week at Sisters in Stamping we are actually using those pins as our inspiration for our Fabulous Friday projects.

 
Here's my card. Be sure to keep scrolling to see the card that inspired me to make this one. Isn't it a great Spring card. Yes, second day of Spring here and I'm more than ready for it to warm up. Although I read in today's paper that we are in for a colder, wetter Spring here in the Northeast. (insert really pouty face)
 
I love the file folder cards. They remind me of all the great office supply products that I love to buy. You would think I was the most organized person if you knew how much I love office supplies, well, that is, until you see my stamp room. Oh well, I'm creative, that's what really matters, right?

 
Inside of the card. It just screams to be decorated too. Well, at least I thought so. I copied the front but switched it up so I guess it wasn't really copying after all.

 
Just a different angle of the front. I really love the flower on the front of this card. These three sets works so great together for layering. I think you need to get all three of them (and their punches too). Just think of all the great flowers you will be able to make then.

 
And a close-up of the flower. The leaves of this flower were from the bird punch. So yes, it was quick and easy.
 
 
And here's the card that inspired me. I love the pink and black of this card. I think I just always love the look of pink, black and white. However, when I set out to make my card I decided I wanted to make a card using the Sweet Sorbet paper. I will still have to make my black and white card one day.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see what other Pinterest inspired projects have been our source of inspiration.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop, & Petite Petals
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe
Papers: Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black & Whisper White Cardstock & Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper 
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Pansy Punch, Bird Punch & Blossom Punch, Envelope Punch board, snail adhesive, dimensionals, basic rhinestone (colored with Sharpie marker) for center of flower


No comments:

Post a Comment