Monday, February 3, 2014

You Mean the World

Hello Stamping Friends,

How are you all doing on this fine Monday? I love how this card turned out. What better background for a globe image than the world map? I used the Retro fresh paper to pick my colors. I love how using the designer series papers makes creating so simplified, especially when you are struggling coming up with colors that look good together when you are in a creative block mode. Have you ever been there? I think most crafters find themselves in a block at one time or another. I know I have.

 
I like that this card doesn't use the traditional Valentine's colors so it could be used at any time of year, not just in February for Valentine's Day. Plus, it makes a great masculine card. We, women, may love all that pink and red but the guys probably don't agree.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Love you More, World Map
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White Cardstock & Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, & Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment