Friday, February 7, 2014

My Digital Studio to the Rescue

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Weekend to you.  We have a super crazy busy weekend in store for us here at the Yurkanin household. It's filled with stamping, soccer, volleyball, hockey, and parties. How's that sound for fun filled? I'm tired just typing all about what's going to happen.

Anyway, this week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing scrapbook pages with you. I decided to make a digital page using My Digital Studio. When you are short on time and can't pull out all your fun stamping/scrapping supplies, it's definitely My Digital Studio to the rescue. It's quick, easy, and mess free. All you need is your computer. Plus it's great if you haven't printed all your pictures. Yes, I'm way, way behind on printing pictures thanks to all the digital storage on my computer. It is a goal of mine to get those all printed this coming year so I can do more traditional scrapbooking.

 
Here's a quick page announcing the up and coming, young soccer star. Yes, that's my boy! He's so darn cute but very serious when he's playing. I like this layout because it looks like it's on a newspaper page, like an announcement of a great new player that was just found. Big news! Plus it was a layout that was already started and I deleted some things and added some other things to make it my own.
 
My sister-in-law is a professional photographer and her son played on Jonah's team, so we got some awesome shots of Jonah on the field. (Huge shout out to Danielle, thanks!) Score for us parents.
 
If you haven't checked out My Digital Studio yet, go download the free trial to give it a try for yourself. Download it on your laptop and you can scrapbook on the go, anytime, anywhere. All your "supplies" are at your fingertips.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping for more scrapbooking ideas.  Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment