Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day to you. I'm so glad you decided to "drop" by today as I share my love for stamping with you. I also want to say that I love each and everyone of you for all that you do in supporting my stamping business.

For this week's Sister in Stamping we decided to make special Valentine's and share them with you. They couldn't just be the typical 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card, so I got busy with some heart framelits and came up with this special valentine. What do you think?

 
I used the 4 largest hearts in the heart framelits pack. The whisper white one (the largest and only scalloped one) I punched each of those hoels with the 1/16" in punch. That heart is scalloped but it doesn't have the cute lacy look without you punching holes. I also embossed it with the polka do folder. The black heart (second largest heart) is folded in half and cut just inside the top so that it flips open (see picture below). The red heart (the third largest heart) is then embossed with the chevron folder. The silver glimmer heart is the fourth largest heart. I used the deco labels framelits to cut the saying out and then cut the rounded top and bottom off.

 
Here's the inside of my valentine. I used the fourth largest heart framelit to cut out the white cardstock so I could stamp Happy Valentine's Day and write a special message inside.  Hope you "love" my valentine and have a very special day.
 
Don't forget to tell everyone you that you love them today.
 
Want to see some other great valentine's, head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: One in a Million and Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Real Red Classic Pad and Black Staz-on pad
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts Framelits, Deco label Framelits, 1/16" hole punch, snail adhesive, dimensionals, and basic rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment