Friday, December 20, 2013

Wanna a peak????

Hello Stamping Friends,

The countdown is on..... Christmas, end of Holiday Catalog, start of New Occasions Catalog, Sale-a-bration. You name it, there's a countdown going on for it. We thought today at Sisters in Stamping we would give you a sneak peak at some Sale-a-bration items for this years Sale-a-bration festivities that begin on January 28th. I know it's early yet, but these are too great not to give you a peak. I'm just glad that I "had" to make this card and got to play with some of the new things. If I didn't need to do this post, the stamps, paper, and accessories for both the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure would still be sitting in the box just waiting to be played with. Sometime after Christmas, it certainly would have been. Gasp!!!! I know, but it's my reality right now. Busy, busy, busy. Like I'm sure most of you are.

Yesterday was my "baby's" 10th birthday, today was his Christmas concert at school, tomorrow is his birthday party and right after his party we are headed to Maryland to visit with my brother for the weekend because he is getting ready for his 4th (yes, you read that right) deployment to Afghanistan (well, the first 2 were to Iraq) in January. We want to see him, his wife and the girls before he leaves. (Please keep his safety and the families well-being in prayer) And remember Christmas is only a few days later. So, you can see I'm not really exaggerating when I say my box would have sat untouched until after Christmas, right?

 
So here it is. My creation using several new Sale-a-bration Items.  Can you guess how many items I used from the Sale-a-bration brochure?  Oh, you give up? Okay, I used 4 things, two stamp sets, designer series paper, and an embossing folder.  I must say, I love the folder and the paper a lot. I can see a lot more use of them in my future.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: See Ya Later, & Petal Parade
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Pistachio Pudding Classic Ink & Black Staz-on Ink
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding & Whisper White Cardstock & Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Big Shot & Decorative Dots Embossing folder
 
Want a bigger peak? Head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more.
 
Don't forget to book your Sale-a-bration Workshop now. Dates fill quickly. Sale-a-bration runs from January 28 through March 31, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment