Friday, March 15, 2013

Chocolate Easter Bunnies

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's time for another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are showing you some Easter cards. That's right around the corner.  Not sure how I feel about Easter being so early this year. Guess it doesn't really matter what I think now does it?

 
Well, here it is. My Easter card. I've made this at several of my workshops this month  and everyone has enjoyed making it.  It's really quite an easy card to put together. Minimal supplies and super simple.  Great for all you procrastinators that are like me.  Two stamps, some designer paper and cardstock. That just about does it.  Told you it comes together effortlessly.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see more Easter card ideas.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Ears to You (will be gone after March 31) and Delightful Dozen
Ink: Early Espresso & Marina Mist Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Very Vanilla & Early Espresso cardstock & Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
 


No comments:

Post a Comment