Friday, February 1, 2013

Life is a Box of Chocolates

Hello Stamping Friends,

Life is a box of chocolates is my favorite line from Forest Gump.  I mean, I love chocolate, so why wouldn't it be my favorite.  Funny thing is, I never remember any lines from movies, unlike my husband and children who can recite whole movies.  Guess it was the chocolate that caught my attention, LOL.

Anyway, today is Fabulous Friday over at Sisters in Stamping. Today's challenge is what made me think of a box of chocolates (see, it wasn't a random thought afterall), we needed to make a Valentine treat. So what better treat than a heart shaped box of chocolates for Valentines?

 
What do you think?  Isn't it the best box of chocolates you have ever laid eyes on?

 
 And the best part is that it didn't really take me that long to do and that was with not knowing exactly how I needed to make the box. There will be a tutorial coming. Be watching.
 
 
Just another pretty picture of the box from a different angle. I must say I don't think I have ever made this many Valentine projects but I am loving all the projects I have done.

 
And here is the long awaited picture of the open box of chocolate. This box fits in one dozen kisses.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Primrose Petals, More Amore Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Artisan Embellishment Kit, Doilies, Glue Dots, Heart Framelits, White Gel Pen
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for even more Valentine treat ideas.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment