Friday, January 4, 2013

Time for Steppin'

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
It's Friday and you know what that means.  A fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping.  Today we decided to share with you some cards made using the great new sets in the Spring catalog that made it's debut yesterday.  Have you seen it? It's wonderful and packed full of all kinds of new goodies. If you don't have one and would like one let me know so I can get one out to you.
 
 
This card has one of my favorite things on it.......SHOES. I love shoes, so when I saw this set, I just NEEDED to have it. I love the set it also has a cute little bowtie with it and a watch. Great set for some quick and easy masculine cards.  It's no wonder that I picked this set to share with you first. lol
 
The card actually has several other new products on it as well, designer series paper and an embossing folder. I know it's hard to see the folder but it has hexagons all over it. It's one gigantic honeycomb. It's soooooooo awesome, you will NEED to have one of your own.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see some other new sets.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Dapper Dad (Spring Catalog) & Family Reunion (Big catalog)
Ink: Not Quite Navy & Cajun Craze
Paper: Note Quite Navy, Cajun Craze & Whisper White Cardstock & Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment