Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Spring Catalog Paper & Ribbon Shares


As most of you know, Stampin’ Up has a great, NEW Spring Catalog starting January 3rd, 2013!

New for this year, I’m offering 6×6 Designer Paper & Ribbon Samplers. If you love having samples of each of the new Designer Papers and ribbons, the samplers are a great way to have a bit of it ALL without breaking your piggy bank!

**Per SU policy, I can’t show pics until January 3rd when the Spring catty goes up publicly.

Round One begins today, January 1st. I will order it as soon as one round fills up.

Here is how it works: For every 8 people that sign up for a paper sampler (whether online or here in person), I order one of each Designer Paper packs in the Stampin’ Up Catalog and they are shipped to me. Then I cut it all up in 6×6 pieces, sort it out so you get one of each. .

So you will receive one 6×6 sheet of every Designer Paper to make projects with or make 3×3 samplers on rings or whatever you like!

Included in the 6×6 DSP (Designer Series Paper) Pack for $7.00:

Tea For Two DSP (page 3): Six- 6×6 double sided sheets

More Amore Specialty DSP (page 10): Five 6×6 double sided sheets and 2 laser cut Heart pieces (you will need to trim them)

Parker’s Patterns DSP (page 20): Six -6×6 double sided sheets

Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (page : Six – 6×6 double sided sheets

Included in the Ribbon Share/Samplers $15.00

There are 6 new ribbons in the Spring Catalog. For every 5 people that order, I will order and cut into one or two yard pieces depending on the style. (see details below)

3/8” Striped Organdy Ribbon, 3 colors! (Page 30) You will receive 2 yards of each of the 3 colors: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo and Old Olive (6 yards total)

5/8” Vanilla Flower Trim (page 5) 1 yard. Soft, vintage-y flowers on a strip of tulle. You can use in a line or snip them apart.

Natural 7/16” Trim Ribbon (page 20): Earthy, burlap inspired! 1 yard

1-1/4” Two Tone Ribbon (page 13) 1 yard each, 2 styles/colors woven together. It’s subtle gradiation of color, a little silky smooth shimmery and wide!

2 colors: Pink Pirouette/Rose Red and Basic Gray/Basic Black.

BONUS!! If you order the ribbon and the paper bundle for $22.00, I will include 6- 6×6 pieces of the new Core’dinations card stock in the spring catalog! 3 new colors, Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Real Red, 2 sheets each, 6×6 size, as a thank you for ordering with me!

How to Order:

If for some reason any paper or ribbon is backordered, I will email you immediately to let you know of the delay.

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have some guidelines to follow and cannot link directly to my shopping cart. Please email me directly and then I will send you the link to my to select your samplers and pay as in the years past. Email me at dryurkanin@comcast.net 

You may also pay by check if you call me directly.

The price is the same if you order more than one.  (US Orders only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment