Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Just wanted to drop by today and share a birthday card I made. I thought it was the perfect day to share a birthday card, because today is my birthday. I had a wonderful day with my family and couldn't have asked for a better birthday. 
 
 
I received so many birthday wishes on social media that it kept me busy all day and continued to brighten my day with each one. I smiled all day long and I want to thank you for that.
 
This card is so pretty in person.  And it's using a technique that I don't do often at all: coloring, watercoloring to make it even better.  I really love how it turned out.  This was inspired by a card that I received as a convention swap but transpired into this. Hope you like it.
 
Anyway, gotta run, need to get my beauty sleep, I'm subbing at the school tomorrow (and actually through Thursday). Guess it's going to be a busy week.  Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment