Monday, January 7, 2013

Fancy Shoes are Fun

Hello Stamping Friends,

Do you love shoes? I know I absolutely adore shoes. My youngest son always tries to scold me when we are in stores and I look at shoes. He says, "Mom, you have enough already." And my response is, "Jonah, a girl can never have enough shoes."  Isn't that right? I think this shoe obsession began when my dad was a manager for a shoe department. I blame him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL


Well, now that you know that dirty little secret, I thought I'd share a card with you that features, what else, but a shoe.  A nice, fancy, high heel shoe.  I love the black, melon mambo and white together.  I embossed the shoe with black powder and then using an aqua painter filled with bleach, I bleached the center of the shoe. It's not that easy to tell in the picture but the shoe is not the melon mambo that the rest of the cardstock is. It is much lighter (look at the back of the shoes, you can see it there).

Yes, this is the second shoe card this in a few days. Don't worry, I'll be back to share even more shoe cards with you. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by and come back again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment