Friday, January 11, 2013

A "Whale-y" Cute Card

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. I really just can't figure out how it is that Friday seems to come faster and faster each week. Not that it's a bad thing at all, especially this week. I'm really excited that it's Friday because I was subbing at the school all week. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow (aka, no alarm, just wake up whenever I feel like it).

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are showcasing new big shot dies and accessories from the Spring Catalog. Have you seen them yet? If not, why? If it's because you need a catalog, please just let me know and I'll get one to you right away. You seriously don't want to miss out on this one. It's packed full of great things.

 
Isn't this card "whale-y" cute?  Sorry, just couldn't help myself. When I saw the Oh, Whale set for the first time, I knew I just had to have it. Afterall, I do have a Jonah, so of course, I would need it.  I already have his Valentine's in the works thanks to this set. I'll be sure to show you that later (aka, closer to Valentine's Day).
 
I used three different new big shot accessories on this card. The cloudy day embossing folder, the Happy Whale clearlit die and the oval framelits.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more great cards using new big shot items.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Oh, Whale!
Ink: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, & Regal Rose
Paper: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Whisper White Cardstock & Perfect Dots Designer Sereis Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval framelits, cloudy day embossing folder, Happy Whale clearlit die, paper snips, dimensionals, simply scored borders plate, simply scored, marina mist 3/8" striped organdy ribbon, snail adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment