Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Pretty Valentine

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I want to share with you a pretty Valentine card. It's a pretty simple card but it really is so elegant. I love it.  It was the swap card I created for my downline team meeting this past Tuesday.  I have been so busy lately that I literally got all the pieces stamped and die cut just before everyone began walking in the door. So while they stamped the projects I had waiting for them, I put together my swap cards. Hence why they need to be such easy, simple cards.

 
But, overall, I must admit that I am thrilled with the end result and I don't think I would have done much different if I had a whole lot more time to complete them.  I really love the white on white look. It's so clean and crisp looking, isn't it?
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Real Red and Basic Gray
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, snail adhesive, cherry cobbler dazzling details
 
Be sure to stop by tomorrow because I will be sharing the cards I received as part of this Valentine's swap from some of my team members.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment