Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Cheerful Snowman

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Although it's a little warmer than usual here in northeast PA, I thought you would enjoy seeing this cheerful little snowman card. It is one of the cards from last month's punch class. Tonight at punch class we will be making a card suitable for a baby shower or new baby gift as well as a fun sleigh riding child card. If you want to come, just let me know, there's a few spots open.
 
 
This chubby snowman is perfect all winter long. He's not just for Christmas that's for sure. So how many punches do you think I used to make this card? Post a comment to let me know.
 
Okay, gotta run, I'm subbing today so I need to finish getting ready. I just wanted to drop by quick and share a card with you. Hope you have a fantabulous day. Come back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment