Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Christmas Ornaments

Hello Stamping Friends,

Told you I would be back with more ornament ideas. These three ornaments were made by some gals on my team.  We held a demonstrator Christmas dinner last week and we had a ornament swap as well as a gift exchange. Come back next week to see the wonderful gifts these talented ladies made for the gift exchange.
 
 
This first ornament was made by Patti H.  She created a beautiful angel using a big shot die.  The cardstock is stamped but for some reason I had a difficult time getting it to show in a picture.

 
This adorable little snowman was created by Dianne S.  She used punches to make her ornament. He headed straight to my snowman tree. Yes, I put up two large trees and one is completely decorating in all things snow.


And this final ornament was made by Mary Lee M.  She used the tree from from the trio of punches in the holiday catalog to create a wreath. She attached the trees to a glass circle ornament and we can take the stamped poinsetta out and replace it with a picture. Isn't that a great idea?

Hope you enjoyed these ornaments as much as I did.  Remember I'll be back with the exhange gifts so be sure to check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment