Wednesday, December 19, 2012

And yet another Gift to Share

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
First of all, I need to give a big shout out to my little boy, Jonah.  He was a precious gift to me 9 years ago today. I'm so blessed that God has granted me the opportunity to be his Mom.  I seriously don't know how it's even possible that he is now 9 years old.  I'm such a proud mommy though. He is a wonderful, caring, smart, and talented little boy. I could say so much more but I think you get the idea. So all I have left is, Happy Birthday Jonah,  Mommy and Daddy love you so much. Of course, the rest of the family does as well.
 

And another gift share from the demonstrator Christmas dinner held two weeks ago.  This is MaryLee opening her gift.


And here she is proudly displaying her gifts for us all to see.



And now close up's of both gifts.  The one gift was an altered paint can. Perfect to put a multitude of things in.

 
And the second gift in her package was this beautiful Christmas wall art piece. MaryLee received her gift from Patti H.  Patti did such a wonderful job on both gifts. I love the watercoloring on the wall art.


No comments:

Post a Comment