Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Hand Made Christmas


Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm debuting the tutorial for Week 10 for theTwelve Weeks of Christmas.  And that means there is ONLY 2 more weeks left before Chrismtas Day. Boy oh boy do I have my work cut out for me in the next two weeks. Lots of shopping, wrapping, baking, stamping and so much more to get done. I can do it, I can do it. That's how I'm gonna get through it.

This week's tutorial is for you to make 2 Christmas ornaments to decorate your tree.  I personally love homemade ornaments.  I've done an ornament exchange for years and absolutely love pulling out the ornaments everyone year and remembering the person who made it. Brings lots of smiles every holiday season. And now there's two more ornaments for you to make for your tree or to add to a gift for the recipient to adorn their tree.

 
As with all tutorials for the 12 Weeks of Christmas you can purchase the tutorials individually or the complete set of 12. Just click the appropriate link below and the tutorials will be sent to you.
 
Click below if you would like to purchase the ornament individual tutorial.

12 Weeks of Christmas Week 10





Click below if you would like to purchase the complete set of 12 tutorials.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment