Friday, November 30, 2012

Time for a Snowball Fight

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Welcome to another Fabulous Friday posting.  This week the Sisters in Stamping blog is focusing on Christmas cards. It is certainly the time to begin thinking (well, we should really be making) Christmas cards.  I know I need to get moving on my cards. I have the colors picked out, now just to pick out the stamps and design the cards. Not much, right?
 
 
This is also one of the cards that I made for my Stamp a Stash class last night. I'll share the other cards with you in the next few days.  This is a great card that can actually be used all winter long. Snowmen are great not only at Christmas, well that was my opinion at least. Also, if you need to make some Christmas cards be sure to come to my December Stamp a Stash (12/13) because that's all we will be doing.
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Holiday Inspiration.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Petite Pairs, Frosty Friends, Distressed Dots
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Black
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party & Whisper White
Accessories: 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, Stampin' Write Markers: Island Indigo,Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment