Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful for my Stamping Sisters

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing with you fall/Thanksgiving cards in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.  There are so many things that I am thankful for in this life, one of them being my stamping sisters, Debbie, Karla & Jacque. My life has been blessed by knowing these three ladies, I'm so glad that I have met them through Stampin' Up!.
 
Today's card uses the French Foliage stamp set. I think it's by far my favorite fall stamp set. I love the realistic veiny look of the leaves. It is such an easy set to use and get fabulous each and every time you use it.
 
 
This was a fun card to make. I bumped together each panel and stamped them while they were all together. Then just attached them to the card with a space between them.

 
And I jazzed up the inside of the card too. Just adds a little extra surprise for the recipient when they open up the card.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fall Foliage & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Early Espresso, & Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla & Sahara Sand
Accessories: Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Label Punch & Dimensionals
 
Don't forget to head on over to Sisters in Stamping for more ideas. Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment