Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rain or Shine

Hello Stamping Friends,

Rain or shine, stamping helps make everything better. At least that's my opinon for whatever that's worth. I love these little happy little rain boots. They really do make me smile. And of course, the green/blue combo makes my smile a little bigger. I love these colors together. 


This was another card that all attendees of the Bootiful Occasion class made.  I mentioned this on my facebook page after the class, but I really think I need to do a part 2 to this class because there are so many more great ideas waiting for these boots. I'm sure the first class attendees would agree. So be watching my class schedule for that. I promise it will be coming.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasion
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Stampin' Write Markers: Pool Party & Lucky Limeade
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, & Whisper White Cardstock, International Bazaar Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, paper snips, dimensionals, pool party ruffled ribbon, snail adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment