Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kickin' Up Your Heels!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you are all doing well on this fine Saturday.  It's a bit brisk but I suppose that's to be expected for a November day.  It actually snowed here a bit yesterday.  Nothing stuck but still that white fluffy stuff was falling from the sky at a pretty good rate.  I guess it's just a matter of time now before we get that big snowfall.  This chic here can certainly wait for that. Especially since we had three days off of school this past week thanks to so many homes in the school district being without power. That means we only have 3 snow days left for the entire year before we need to add days to the school year. YUCK!

Anyway, enough about that.  Time for a fun card that I made for the Bootiful Occasions Class I held a while ago.  This was one of 6 cards. I'll be sure to show you more of them in the very near future. I promise. This one is a great masculine card. Funny how I live in a house with 3 males and I find masculine cards to be so hard to make.  Why is that? 

 
Not much of a country girl myself but I really love how this one turned out. It's a fun card with the lasso element, isn't it?  Of course, the argyle texture and the lucky horseshoes certainly add to the complete look of this one.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions & A Fitting Occasion
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White & Brights Paper Stack
Accessories: Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Sahara Sand & Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Markers, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots & Dimensionals
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment