Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm more than sure many of you are probably getting ready for your big Thanksgiving Dinner, either preparing it for your family and friends or preparing to eat lots of turkey and all the trimmings that go along with it, but I wanted to drop in really quick and say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. 

I'm busy prepping for our dinner. I've been hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my home since Don and I were married.  I actually took over Thanksgiving preparations the year my Mom passed away. Well, all except for the turkey, I still let Dad do that. Hey, come on, I need room in the oven for all the pies and trimmings. (That's why I keep telling my dear husband that if we ever do our kitchen over I NEED two ovens)

 
Isn't this little turkey the cutest thing ever?  Made with punches and a unique way to use the very pretty large lace background stamp.  Mary Lee M (from my Yurinkin' team) made this card for one of our team swaps. She colored only part of the stamp with three different markers before stamping it on the cardstock. 
 
So from Mr. Turkey and myself, Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment