Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When Life Throws You a Curveball.....

Hello Stamping Friends,

When life throws you a curveball, pick up a glass and say, "cheers". Cheers to all that you do have in life, cheers to the future, and cheers to the memories made in the past.  That's what we are doing here in the Yurkanin home this week.  We are entering a new chapter of our lives as my husband looks for a new job after almost 15 years at the past one.  We have been blessed in this life and we are NOT going to let this bump in the road get us down.  I do ask that you all pray for us though.

 
Thought this card was appropriate to share today in light of our situation.  We are doing all that I have said above.  This was a card that all attendees at my September stamp a stash made.  (Next stamp a stash is this Thursday 10/25/12, let me know if you'd like to come).  The card was inspired from a card I received as a swap at convention. I loved it and just couldn't wait to share it. I knew it would be a perfect stamp a stash card.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Happy Hour
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, & Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black & Whisper White
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Basic Rhinestones, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder
 

No comments:

Post a Comment