Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hilton Head Pillow Gifts

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Back again with more Hilton Head stuff. This time it's all about the pillow gifts. Stampin' Up! really knows how to spoil their demonstrators and the spoiling is over the top on the incentive trips.  Don was laughing at me because I got so excited when I remembered there would be pillow gifts. Yes, it does make a girl happy. It's all about the little things.
 

This bag was left on our pillows on the first night. It's a beautiful Land's End canvas bag with the Stampin' Up! logo in rubber (yes, just like a stamp) on the front pocket. And the scarf is our very own fabric.  It had a cute postcard attached with the Hilton Head Getaway Logo on it and an adirondak chair. Great for the scrapbook.

 
Here's the close-up of the Stampin' Up! rubber logo

 
On the second night, we returned to our room and found a plate full of grapes, apples and strawberries, and cheese and crackers, along with two bottles of Voss water.  Again the Stampin' Up! fabric was used to accent the bottles and a postcard of the lighthouse with the getaway logo was attached. Yes, I know you don't see the plate of fruit, cheese and crackers. That's because I forgot to take a picture before we started digging in, so you just need to trust me.
 

And on Saturday night we returned to find this great craft box filled with lots of Stampin' Up! goodies. Love how they used the ribbon on each pillow gift to tie them all together.  Again, there was a postcard attached with the getaway logo attached. This time it had a portion of a bike on it.

 
Here is the box opened. We got buttons, two different seam binding ribbons, ruffled ribbon, baker's twine, two stamp pads, designer series paper pack and a stamp set. Pretty awesome stuff. 
 
I love what I do.  I love that I get to enjoy my work, teaching others to find their creativity, and you can do it too. I would love to help you work your business so you too can enjoy a getaway or grand vacation on Stampin' Up! Contact me today and we can get together to address any questions or concerns you may have about starting your own Stampin' Up! business.
 
It's almost 12 years since I first became a demonstrator and I don't have any regrets. Well, maybe one. And that is that I didn't join sooner. I love Stampin' Up!   


No comments:

Post a Comment