Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday, Oh, How I Love You

Hello Stamping Friend,
 
Don't you just love Friday too?  The end of the week, the beginning of the weekend. And Fabulous Friday with Sisters in Stamping. Can't get much better than that if you ask me.  This week our challenge was to use the punch paks, Itty Bitty Shapes, Little Labels, or Merry Minis (from the holiday catalog).
 
Well I figured out how to use two different punch paks for my card. I made a cute little Christmas wreath with Holly Berries using the Itty Bitty Shapes and the Merry Mini's paks.  Well, I really only used one punch from each pak but hey, I still managed to need both paks for my card.  I'm really happy with how the wreath turned out. I managed to come up with this one all on my own. Yes, I have seen wreaths made from punches before but I haven't seen one using the little tree punch yet. So in my opinion I created it. haha
 
 
Can you guess how many little trees were punched to make this card?  I'm not going to tell you. Leave a comment with your guess and I will give the closest guess a prize.
 
I used the little circle to make a cluster of holly berries for the wreath and finished it off with a cute little fork bow. Soooooo, what do you think?  Does it pass?
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see what the other sisters made using these fun little punch paks.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla & Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, White Gel Pen, Paper Snips, Itty Bitty Punch Pak (circle) and Merry Mini's punch pak (tree)
 



1 comment: