Saturday, October 13, 2012

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Are you freaked out by little spiders?  (I'm not, it's snakes that really get to me)  Well, I hope you aren't freaked out by this adorable little guy.  I mean, really, how can you be? He's just so cute that he can't be all that scary at all.

This card was inspired by a swap card I received at Stampin' Up!'s convention in July.  I changed very little about this card because I loved the clean and simple look of it.  This was one of the cards all attendees at September's stamp a stash created (well, they really made 4 of them).

 
This is a great card to make if you are strapped for time and need to make several cards to get out in the mail quickly. And those great little googlie eyes finishes it off perfectly.  You can even copy the layout (design) of this card but change the designer series paper and the little image and greeting and get a whole new looking card. I think I will have to try that just so I can show you how great of a design this card really is.  Be watching for it, I'll be sure to share.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Googly Ghouls & Delightful Dozen
Ink: Basic Black & Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black & Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Googlie eyes, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/2" striped sating ribbon (basic black & basic gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment