Saturday, October 20, 2012

Birthday Time

Hello Stamping Friends,

Busy, busy day ahead of the Yurkanin's today. Soccer game, 2 birthday parties and a wedding all on the schedule. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it.  So since there's two birthday's I figured I'd share this birthday card with all of you. This card was made by all attendees of September's stamp a stash class. They actually made 4 of them. If you've never been to stamp a stash it's definitely a class you should check out, you make 12 cards (3 different designs, 4 of each design), so then you have a "stash" ready and waiting when that special occasion comes up. Next stash is Thursday, October 25.
 
This particular birthday card is a great masculine card. And I know most of us can always use more masculine card ideas. Isn't it so much more fun and easier making girlie cards?  This card was inspired by a swap card I received at convention this year. I loved it when I saw it and knew it had a great purpose for my class.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Clockworks, Best Dad Ever
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Versamark
Paper: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Silver brad, silver embossing powder, heat gun, 1/16" punch, stamping sponge, snail ahdesive
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment