Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tic Tac Medallion

Hello Stamping Friends,

Didn't you just love the Sisters in Stamping post yesterday?  I love all the great ideas shared by the sisters.  I'm so blessed to have meet such great ladies and become friends with them.

Today is another Daydream Medallions card that I made for the display boards at convention. I really hope you are enjoying seeing all these samples. It was so much fun for me to make them and then get to see them on the display boards.

 
And what was even more awesome was seeing my name on the board acknowledging all the display board stampers. I was so humbled to see some of the other stampers name because I admire much of their work and I was given the opportunity to stamp and have my pieces displayed with theirs.
 
 
Yes, I was all the way at the bottom of the board. Guess that's what happens when you marry someone with a last name that begins with the second last letter. lol  I used to always be at the top of the list before I got married. I went from second letter to the second last.


Close up of the name. Just in case you didn't believe me. haha

 
And finally, today's card on the board with the other stampers samples.  Pretty cool, isn't it?
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Daydream Medallion
Ink: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, & Razzleberry Ripple
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Razzleberry Ripple, and Whisper White
Accessories: BigShot, Floral Frames Framelits, Dahlias, Dimensionals, Glue Dots & Snail Adhesive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment