Sunday, September 30, 2012

Simply Un-Bear-Able

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
You are simply going to love this adorable little bear. It's so cute, I can't bearly stand it. Okay, okay, I'll stop with the corny puns.  But seriously, it is too cute.  And this cutie was given to me by one of my downline members, Lucia B, at our last DIVA night.  DIVA night is a big deal in my group.  The top three demos in my group for a quarter are treated to a special night that is just for them.  I cook them a nice dinner, including a delicious dessert.  They get special gifts and make an extra special project.  Lucia was a DIVA for the last quarter and she brought me a gift. I didn't expect that being that the night is all about my DIVA's but I sure was excited to get him.
 
 
So now your asking, How do you make it? And how does this apply to Stampin' Up!?  Well, it does, she made it using different size circle dies and the Big Shot.  Plus she embellished the bear with a glimmer red heart that is attached with one of our cute little pins and the eyes and nose are the tiny buttons that match the pin. And of course, that's some stitched grosgrain ribbon around his neck.

 
See, she used lots of Stampin' Up! product to make the bear.  Thank you so much Lucia. I love him. 
 
If you would like to have a chance at being a DIVA and being spoiled, join my team today. It's only $99 (plus tax) and you get to pick out $125 in product to get you on your way to being a DIVA.  Remember, I'm here to help you get there too.


Time is running out but you still have today and tomorrow to place your order and take advantage of the extra special promotion I am running.  Click HERE for all details that were posted on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment