Sunday, September 23, 2012

Set sail for a new baby

Hello Stamping Friends,

NO, I'm not having a baby. Don't go starting any rumors.  Just sharing with you a card that we made at a  punch class I had.  So cute, isn't it?  Only 3 punches are needed to make the sailboat. (Yes, I used 5 punches total on the card, but I did say only 3 for the sailboat, lol)  Change the greeting and you can easily use this card for a little boy's birthday.

 
I love how bright and playful it looks.  I used the summer smooches paper to pick out my color combo.  So glad that it worked to use primary colors that are great for kids cards.  I know I say this all the time but this again would be a good card to make multiples of and maybe give as a gift. Now that my brain is rolling, they would make great invitations to a party or even good for thank you cards for a shower or birthday party.  What do you think?
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red & Pacific Point, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Yellow grosgrain ribbon, postage stamp punch, 3/4" in square punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals, snail adhesive
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment