Sunday, September 2, 2012

God Bless You


Hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. We are enjoying our weekend. Yesterday Jonah had his first soccer game. He is loving it. Today is a kind of relaxing day, tonight my husband is going to his fantasy football draft, a tradition for years now and the boys and I will probably head down to the Italian Festival in Scranton (our tradition while Dad is at the draft).

Right now, we are trusting in God. My husband's job has been a little unstable and we don't know what's going to happen. It's frustrating (mostly because us humans like to have control) but we are fully relying on God to lead us in the right direction and know that he will take care us, so I thought this card that says, God Bless You (I know it's hard to see the greeting because my watermark is covering it) was a perfect card to share today.

 

This is the last card using the Daydream Medallion set convention display samples. It's kind of a simple card but I love the colors, pool party and wisteria wonder.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Daydream Medallion, Trust God
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, & Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots folder, In Color Brads, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment