Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Pleasant Surprise in the Mail

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Today I get to share with you a wonderful surprise that I got in the mail last weekend.  It was a box full of stamping goodies and this card and beverage cup decorated just for me and it was from my demo stamping friend, Debbie, from Virginia.  I am so blessed to have Debbie as a friend.  She is more then just a friend, we often share business ideas and cheer each other on with even the smallest successes. I'm so glad to have met her at convention several years ago. It was an instant friendship that just continues to bloom.
 
 
Debbie sent me this card and cup as a congratulations for earning one of Stampin' Up!'s incentive trips this year.  I felt so honored and humbled by her generosity. 

 
Isn't this card beautiful. Debbie also shared an autumn themed card like this on Sisters in Stamping on Friday. Did you check that out?  If not, go ahead, what are you waiting for. There was a sweet note for me inside the card from her, too.


Here's is one side of the cup. It was made just for me, really, it was.  This side has a huge "R" on it and then my name is over it.

 
This side says Keep Calm and Stamp On. Perfect, isn't it?  And then it is filled with my favorite things, polka dots, all over the rest of it.  And it's in my favorite colors, pink, green and purple.  Thanks, Debbie, I love it!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment