Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A look behind the scenes....

Remember this card? I posted it awhile back. Check it out here. It was one of my swap cards for convention.  I believe I made over 80 of these cuties.  Well, that is a lot of work, I won't pretend it isn't but when you have an assisant like me, it makes it much easier. So today, I'm sharing with you the behind the scenes view of what it takes to get it all done.
 
 
So the first picture below is everything cut and ready to go. There's the sample too.  I make the sample first to decide if it's what I really want it to be. 


And then a picture of my assistant hard at work.  Isn't he the cutest little assistant you have ever seen?  Jonah is my helper with so many things. Just this weekend he painted my nails (okay, not the best manicure I've ever had but I couldn't tell him no).

 
His important job for this card was the big shot. He ran each piece through the big shot. He was definitely glad when he was finished.

 
Thanks for letting me share how I get ready for convention with you. I have the best assistant in the world.  I know my days of him wanting to help me out with my stamping are numbered but I'm sure going to enjoy them while they last.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment