Sunday, August 19, 2012

In Color Birds


Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so glad you came back today for a visit.  Today I have the final card that I made for convention using the products found in the Birds of a Feather product suite.  This card is pretty straight forward and no fancy tricks used here.  Just lots of layers and that's what makes this card.

I used four of the new 2012-2014 In Colors on this card, raspberry ripple, island indigo, summer starfruit, and primrose petals.  I stamped the cute birds in each color and then used the 1" square punch to punch them out. I then layered them onto summer starfruit cardstock that was punched with the postage stamp punch.  They are attached to the card using dimensionals.

I also stamped the Love you from Itty Bitty Banners on each of the four colors of cardstock using the coordinating color ink pad.  (Don't you just love the new ink pads. The coverage you get for solid stamps is so great.)  I then used the Itty Bitty Banners framelits to cut out the greetings.  They are also attached to the card using dimensionals.

I know it's difficult to see in the picture but I need to tell you the primrose petal square cardstock and the whisper white cardstock that is on the base are both embossed using the perfect polka dots texture impressions folder. 

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Flock Together, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, & Primrose Petals
Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, & Primrose Petals
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Texture Impression Folder, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, 1" Square Punch, Postage punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment