Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dreaming...It's what I did this morning

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here at theYurkanin home we are on our third day of school and still trying to get used to the schedule. Have I ever told you that we are NOT morning people in this house? For example, after I got Noah on the bus this morning, I laid back down on the couch until it was time to wake Jonah up and get him ready for school, well I was so tired that I didn't realize the alarm on my phone was set for Tuesday and today is Wednesday. So it didn't go off and I didn't get up until I heard my husband's alarm going off upstairs.  Jonah was up, dressed, ate breakfast, lunch made and out the door in 10 minutes.  Oops! Not a good start to the morning but at least we weren't late.

 
This card is another card I created for the convention display boards using Daydream Medallions. I love the soft look of this card. It was a pretty easy card that didn't take much time to make. I love cards like that. It's a great card to make multiples of, change the greeting, and you have a very pretty card for any occasion.
 
I really like how the flower turned out. I sponged the edges of each layer and then curled the edges of them before attaching them with dimensionals.
 
I have three more cards using this set so be sure to come back for more inspiration.
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Daydream Medallion
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Perfect Polka Dot Emossing Folder, Paper Snips, In Color Brads, Stampin' Sponge, Dimensionals, & Snail Adhesive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment