Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Congratulations Card for Me


Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you a card that I received from one of my Sisters in Stamping sisters, Karla Anders, on my achievement of earning the Getaway Trip to Hilton Head Island in September. I'm so excited to be going on that trip and I want you to know that I am extremely grateful to all of you for supporting me throughout the year and helping me to achieve the goal of earning the trip for my husband. He's excited too.

It was such a nice surprise to receive this in the mail. Karla, thank you so much for thinking of me. I love the card but I love that you took the time out to send it to me even more. 

It's a great card that you can easily duplicate and make several of at one time.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps:Bright Blossoms & Curly Cute
Ink: Gumball Green & Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White & Basic Black Cardstock, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive.

Again, thank you Karla, for thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment