Thursday, July 19, 2012

Greetings from Convention

Hello stamping friends,

I'm here in Utah for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. Today was check in day. We got our new bags, shopped at momento mall, stood in line for awards, participated in a great shoebox swap, ate dinner with great friends and just chilled in anticipation for tomorrow's big day.  I hope to share more with you while I'm here but if not I'll have lots to share once I get home.

Today's card is the card I created for the shoebox swap.  Isn't it cute?  It uses the new Ronald McDonald set, Moving Forward.  This will be one of the cards you make at the Moving Forward class in early September (watch for specifics).


I used pool party and island indigo for this card. I love how these two colors look together.  Gotta love the pop of green (lucky limeade) with the frog jumping out of the bike's basket.  It really is an quick card to put together that packs a lot of wow. Don't you think?

Below are a few pictures here at convention. Momento mall offers exclusive Stampin' Up! logo merchandise that you can NOT get anywhere else. And then the gathering place, full of inspiration.  Doesn't it make you want to be a demonstrator so you can come next year?


This photo shows the 2 women's shirts available to purchase as well as two of the 4 different reusable shopping bags available.


This is the huge gathering place with tons of awesome displays to inspire any stamper.


And another picture from momento mall. This is an awesome card tree (or I think it would make a great photo tree for my family room).  There is even creative inspiration all over momento mall.  I love seeing the displays and how you can use Stampin' Up! product in different ways.

Come back soon to see more convention activity.

1 comment:

  1. Uh... let's see the bag and the stamp sets that came in it!!!! Love, Berta :D

    ReplyDelete