Friday, November 4, 2011

On Dasher! Ready for Christmas?

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are giving you some great Christmas ideas to get you started with your Christmas crafting.

I decided to use the good 'ole Dasher stamp.  He's been around for a few years but he still makes a great card (and pretty quickly I might add).  This card took about a total of 10 minutes from start to finish. It's a pretty easy card to mass produce for your Christmas cards.  Especially if you have a large number of recipients you are sending to.


The colors used here are Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.  I used the Snow Burst embossing folder to give some added texture to the card.  I really like the simplicity of the ribbon on this card. It's just a strip of ribbon that is cut on each end and layed flat on the card.  No tying bows or knotting here.  That means anyone can use ribbon.  I added dazzling diamonds with the 2 way glue pen to Dasher's antlers as well as the little snowflakes on the embossed white cardstock.  I know you can't see it here but honestly, it's there.  I promise.


See!!!  I told you it was there.  This is just a close up of dasher so you can see the glitter better.  Of course, it really isn't sparkling the way it does in real life but you will have to trust me on this one, it's really pretty.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see even more Christmas ideas.

Have a great weekend.  And if you live in the area, stop by Holy Cross High School in Dunmore on Sunday and visit me at the craft show.  I will have some handmade items for sale as well as some retired Stampin' Up! product.

No comments:

Post a Comment