Friday, May 20, 2011

Three for One Week

This week over at Sisters in Stamping we are highlighting the awesome new Triple Layer Punches available from the Summer Mini Catalog.  In essence, when you purchase one of these punches you get three punches.  You determine which punched piece you get by switching the little lever between the three images.  How cool is that?

I did a very simple card that would be sure to brighten anyone's day.  I used both of the punches, the doily and the flower to come up with different combinations.  It was quick and fun to put together.  Great idea if you are in a pinch and need a card ASAP.

I really love the clean look of white cardstock and have been using a lot of it lately.  For this card my base is white, then I used brushed silver cardstock for the next layer and the final layer is white. 


I used silver brads in the center of each "flower" to tie in the silver cardstock.  The above picture is a close up of the flowers.  I made three different designs of them for this card and just repeated it with opposite colors.  And guess what, I used dimensionals to attach each one of these babies to the card. (Like you didn't know that already!)


Here's one final look at the card (from a different angle).  The punched pieces are from Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  Love the pink and orange look.  Don't forget to hop on over to Sisters in Stamping for even more great ideas using these punches.

Have a fabulous weekend. And as always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment