Friday, April 15, 2011

Hey, Chickie!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Are you all ready with your Easter Cards?  If not, today at Sisters in Stamping we have some inspiring cards for you to make quickly to get out in next week's mail, just in time for Easter.


I used the Good Egg stamp set.  I just love this set.  It's so fun! You can design your own Easter eggs or make these cute little chicks like I did.  Aren't they just adorable?  I also stamped the bottom half of the stamp on designer paper so I could cut that out and give them each a cute little bottom half.  Another thing I like to do with this set is to cut 2 shells out and put one on the bottom like I did here and the other tilted on the top of the chicks little head so it looks like they just hatched.  I love the one saying, "You crack me up!" that comes in this set.  I didn't use it on this card because I wanted it to be an Easter card but isn't it a fun saying?

I love how vibrant my chicks color is.  I used daffodil delight reinker and an aqua painter to color them.  It's nice and dark but doesn't show any lines that you sometimes see when you use a marker to color a larger area.  The colors uses are this year's In-Colors, Blush Blossom, Pear Pizzazz, & Concord Crush.  I used the hostess level one paper patterns pack for the shells.

Have a wonderful day!  Email me to find out about my special tax day (or weekend) sale if you are interested.  It's a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment