Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dreaming of Bright, Pretty Butterflies

Today, as I look out the window and see it snowing again (and it was just raining a few hours ago), I'm dreaming of many bright, pretty butterflies that will one day appear up here on the mountain. Although, there is a poor little beautiful BlueJay looking for some food in the backyard. And since, I won't be seeing any of those outside my windows any time real soon, I decided to share with you a bright, pretty butterfly card I made last week.  When I shared it at two classes I held, there were a lot of oooo's and ahhh's, I guess everyone is in the same boat.  The boat of wishing Winter would go away and stay away. 


There is no stamping on this card.  (gasp)  But it is entirely made with the big shot.  Did I ever tell you how much I love my big shot?  The colors of this card comes from the Sunny Days Designer Series Paper, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, & Daffodil Delight.  I used the Tulip frame embossing folder to frame it all off. Then I used the elegant lines embossing folder for the background (and to make the white pop more).  Then I used the Beautiful Butterflies die to die cut the designer series paper for the focal point of the card.  I then finished the card off with some fun "ruffled" daffodil delight satin ribbon.  And the thing that really makes the card pop is the bling you find in the center of the butterfly and the lone rhinestone on the edge of the ribbon.

Hope this butterfly has cheered up your day.  Hang in there, although it seems like we are having a never-ending Winter, Spring really is on it's way. (That was more for me, than for you.)

Have a great day!

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack on my website, there are many great new things added recently.  Even Grab bags for $5, $10, or $15.  Don't miss out on the great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment