Friday, February 4, 2011

Simply Adorned!

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on the beautiful Simply Adorned Charms.  They are so versatile, you can make a new insert for every outfit you wear or any holiday that is coming up.  You will always be prepared and be wearing one of a kind pieces of art.

I made an monogram insert that has several colors in it so it will match with a variety of outfits. I love multi-tasking.  haha

I added some of the baja breeze seam binding to the chain for a different look.  And then of course I just couldn't help myself, I added some baubles and charms.  All of which can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.


Here is a close up of the charm.  It is more of a collage look which is great because there are no mistakes then.  Anything goes and the finished project always looks great.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for some more inspiration.  I have some other inserts ready to show you soon, so check back for even more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment