Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cards I Received (Part 4)

Round four of the Chrismtas cards I received.  I definitely think I was very lucky to receive all these homemade cards.  Don't get me wrong I love all the cards I received this year but the hand stamped one really have a special place in my heart. Guess you can say I'm a little biased. lol


This card is from Lucia Behler (I showed you an earlier one from Lucia (a member of my downline), don't tell her she sent me two. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll make that mistake next year too)


This card is from Bobbi Leigh Eldred (another member of my downline group)


This card is from Jess Bunting.


This card is from Rachel Beavers (I chuckled when I opened the card because it was to Rachel & family from Rachel & family) For a moment I thought someone made a mistake.  lol

There is one more part but you will need to come back on Saturday for that. Tomorrow will be a sneak peak at the Occasions mini catalog on the Sisters in Stamping blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment