Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Owl??? Where????

Who said the owl punch is only used for owls?  Not I. I didn't know what else it could be used for but I was sure someone out there would come up with another use for it.  Lo and behold, that's just what happened and I used two of the ideas for one of the projects for Septemeber's punch class. 

Don't you just love the little "kids" dressed up as a ghost and an alien for Halloween?  They both use the owl punch upside down with the little feet cut off.  Aren't they just adorable?

I also embossed the base of the card using the great new embossing Spider Web folder.  Also used the Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper for some quick accents.  Then I added a bat using the bat punch just to finish it off.

Short post today.  Off to finish getting ready for the Baltimore regional seminar this Saturday.  Stampin' Up! has asked me to do a Workshop Wow presentation. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait.  I will share my presentation with you after the event. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I love their feet. I dressed my owls up in costumes too and left the owl feet and ears sticking out. http://paperfairykris.blogspot.com/2010/09/trick-or-treating-owls.html
    Congratualtions on presenting at the Baltimore Regional. I can't wait to see what you make!!!!

    ReplyDelete