Friday, July 30, 2010

Who Who is ready for another Fab Friday?

Hello Stamping Friends,

Thanks for stopping by again for another Fabulous Friday posting.  Be sure to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for some other ideas.  This week we are featuring some of our favorite new products.  There are so many fun products that made it difficult to decide which one was my favorite.  But I did come up with an idea that I think you will like anyway.



I decided to use the new 2-step owl punch because I couldn't wait to get it and I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.  I used colors that coordinate with the Play Date Designer Series Paper to design my card. The base is chocolate chip then I layered a piece of the Play Date paper.  Then I cut rectangles of old olive, tempting turquoise, real red, and so saffron.  For the owl I used several pieces of the play date paper. I also used the new extra gigantic scallop circle punch. I punched two, one from crumb cake and one from chocolate chip and offset them when I layered them together.  Of course the scallop is attached using dimensionals.

Just for fun, I used some neutral brads for the center of the owls eyes.  I think the tiny pearls or rhinestones could also work for his eyes.  I'll have to try that next time.

Don't forget to jump over to Sisters in Stamping to see what other products are the favorites of the other sisters.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment